By following the steps below you can add teamleaders to an existing team.
- Click on the blue circle with your initials, in the top right corner of the navigation bar.
- Go to Personal and change it to Organization.
- Click on Teams and select the team where you want to add a teamleader.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Add 1 or more teamleaders by typing in the teamleaders name and selecting the right person. If there appeared a blue dot with the initials of the teamleader behind the team it means it is correct.
- When you are done, click on the Save button.
It is only possible to add a teamleader with an active account.
Teamleaders can only access the data of the employees of his/her team. To see this data the teamleaders should have the following rights: "View ambitions progress & details team" and "Team employees management".
Selected the wrong teamleader. Click on the red cross in the blue dot with initials.